Learning in Module 9
The objective of this Module is to gain skills in searching, selecting, re-using, sharing and evaluating online resources for your vocational subject(s) required to achieve the selected learning objectives.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- explain the difference between using copyrighted content and Open Educational Resources,
- select, re-use, share and evaluate online resources,
- apply conditions of Creative Commons licenses,
- select resources according to learning outcomes.
We expect that during this module you will:
- work in a group,
- explain in group your selection of materials,
- search for Open Educational Resources,
- write a short reflection about resources in VET context,
- publish the evidence for Module 9 in the table of competences.