Learning in Module 4
The objective of this module is for participants to gain the skills necessary for designing e-tivities.
As a result of this module you will be able to:
- explain the concept of e-tivities,
- explain the role and importance e-learning outcomes,
- design e-tivities useful for the specific vocational subject you teach,
- write learning outcomes applying SMART criteria.
We expect that during this module you will:
- design a learning outcome for your e-tivity in a vocational subject,
- comment on a learning outcome designed by other participants,
- design an e-tivity specific for your vocational context,
- comment on e-tivities designed by other participants,
- write a short reflection about e-tivities in VET context,
- publish the evidence for Module 4 in the table of competences.
Last modified: Friday, 13 June 2014, 12:03 PM