Course Home Page for BUSI-1415
Welcome to Business Research Project (MBA)
My name is Nola Stair and on behalf of the team of supervisors, welcome to the Business Research Project! We hope that you find this project a fruitful experience during which you will have the opportunity to implement your research proposal under guided supervision. Developing a Business Reserach Project provides an opportunity to demonstrate academic competence, develop your in-depth knowledge of a specific area of a specific interest and provide a 12,000 word document that can be used when seeking employment following your graduation. So make it count!
if you have any general questions, please post them to the Q & A discussion board below and allow at least 24-48 hours for a response. If you have any concerns about the research project or issues that you wish to bring to my attention personally, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
With support and guidance from your Academic Supervisor, you will:
- work within the research process to produce an MBA level research project
- understand how these processes can be used to develop a project and your future
- acquire research skills and competencies for the world of work and enterprise.
- learn to manage and evaluate your research project
The Course Guide is designed to give you:
- a general indication on how to structure your work, manage your time and steer the project to a successful outcome.
- the essential information you need to understand the administrative procedures and practicalities that relate to independent research work carried out under supervision in an academic context.